NGOs: Partner With us
NGOs are invited to partner with us for the socio-economic development of the nations.
- Professional guidance and experienced suggestions to enhance performance and brand image/loyalty.
- Guidance for good governance and Advance Management System/Technology for NGO functioning and project implementation.
- Continued support/research/findings to your efforts for resource mobilization.
- Resource mobilization from every possible source on behalf of NGOs.
- Need-based joint ventures for enhancement of projects/resource/skill development/top-up.
- Connected and partnered with DNR partners (Corporate, NGOs, National and International Organizations).
- Proposal development /writing for grant making and partnering with similar organizations.
- Collaborations with Corporate Social Responsibility projects .
- Projects visit to local/national/international for know-how and benchmarking.
- Accreditation of joint forum and many more which are mentioned in our “DNR partnership document” available for selected partners.
Terms and conditions:
- NGO should be a registered entity as per your country norms.
- NGO should be minimum one-year-old.
- NGO should have the ability to adopt all available advance management system/technology and good governance.
- Kindly download the form www.dnrf.org (icon “Download” at the bottom of the page) and submit through email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit “Join us” and attach the profile and scanned copy of the registration certificate.
- Please don’t forget to mention your city and country name when corresponding.
- Only one NGO per city/area will be selected as this is a long term partnership and DNR partners do all collaboration for all projects with selected partners only.
- Selection is based on the functioning of NGOs, focus area, geographical, area, audit, credibility and adaptability of global norms.
- Permission should be granted for physical audits of NGOs by our inspection team/ volunteers if required.
- Our most of the admin work mode is online and NGOs should be equipped for the same.
- The ultimate objective should be socio-economic development.
- All selected NGOs will be notified by email only.
- The processing time is 6 (Six) months only.
- Development Network and Research (DNR) Foundation has absolute authority/rights of selection for partnership/members and can’t be challenged in any court/authority in any country.